Wednesday, November 26, 2008

And we were of that disposition

This is me at 2:26 A.M. on a Wednesday morning, with nothing to do but watch Family Guy whilst sorting through my brainworms (yeah, I said it) for something meaningful.

Negatory. This is me at 2:38 A.M., and I more or less just spent the past twelve minutes thinking of something to say. Sorry, my brainworms seem to be jumbled up tonight, which isn't anything new if you know me, but they are a little harder to untangle tonight, I suppose. I don't particularly know how to respond to the past two weeks. I've kinda been a mess, mentally.

The only thing I've figured out was how to respond to the past year as a whole.
Speaking of which, my best friend reminded me earlier tonight of a particularly horrifying experience that I was forced to deal with earlier on this year that I had completely put in the back of my head. I'm not mad; it was more or less the reality check I needed to kick my ass back in gear, and I really haven't stopped thinking about it since he brought it up. I'm just hoping I can push that memory back where I had it before mid-December.

In other, less-intense, unrelated news, I've recently been trying to expand my taste in music, and I found exactly what I needed. Pandora is an online radio station that has only the music you like (give it a few listens to, first). Basically, you tell it the artists you like, and it adds not only that artist, but similar artists. From then on, it will save your preferences, and all you need to do from then on is tell it whether or not you like the songs it plays for you (this is to perfect your playlist). I've been listening to it for the past few days, and I've already been turned on to a few new tracks that have snuck their way into my iTunes playlist.

With that in mind, I introduce you all to a new section of every post (just a song, and I'll try to make it something new to me):

Currently listening to:
Muse - Stockholm Syndrome

2 comments:

curiously caitlin said...

Pandora is TERRIBLE

http://www.last.fm/home

Is 100000000034596x better. :]

Also, for the record, if you're going to nab my isms,
it's heartSTRINGS and brainWORMS

TJ said...

Caitlin's right. Last.fm is made of win.

FYI doing some blogginz (as you so eloquently put it) on your darling Tragedy sometime this weekend. How 'bout linking to my blog so peeps can read it?

==TJ==